HERE TODAY GONE TOMORROW offers two methods of shopping;
1) SHOP ON-LINE or 2) SHOP IN-STORE. Terms and conditions of purchases (including returns and damages) are different depending on which purchase method utilized. SHOP ON-LINE offers a small sampling of items sold in the store.
SHOP ON-LINE TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- Pricing includes delivery to your location.
- Payment is through credit card.
- Returns, treat Damages and Cancellations are according to the policies found in the FAQ and RETURN POLICY Tabs found on our SHOP ON-LINE server. Returns are processed on-line through the procedures outlined in this policy. Please read these specifics about claims for all SHOP ON-LINE purchases.
- Items purchased through our SHOP ON-LINE may not be returned to the store location.
IN-STORE TERMS and CONDITIONS:
We are a value based, quality product, no frills 6,000 sq. ft. warehouse. We purchase unique inventories for the home at very low prices, have low overhead costs and in turn offer extremely low mark-ups on our inventory. Pricing is as low as it can get. All pricing is the same for everyone, public, designers and decorators. Please don’t ask for further discounts or commissions.
Our primary customer base is local designers, decorators, model homes and the public
Cash, personal check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and debit cards. No layaways or holding of inventory.
Special orders are non-refundable. Partial payments are required for special orders. In the event of non pickup or cancellation on orders placed, a fee equal to the partial payment will be accessed as a restocking fee.
We do not offer delivery services. This is the customer’s responsibility. However, we have access to local movers who our customers have successfully utilized. These movers are readily available at very reasonable charges. We will provide telephone numbers and suggest you get a quote and delivery time directly from the mover.
Customer assumes all risks associated with their item(s) at point of sale. Once purchased, customer should pickup their items within ten (10) days to prevent storage fees; unless other arrangements have been made.
RETURN POLICY: (In-Store only)
All store sales are final. Please love your purchase before you buy it. Credits, exchanges or memos are not permitted. Our low prices, low overhead, limited number of employees and quick turnovers mandate this policy. Customer assumes all risks associated with their purchased item(s) at point of sale. Please know your sizes and color limitations before making your purchase. Preverify that your purchase will be able to fit into your location, room and through all door/stair ways. Please closely inspect your purchase before making payment.
We will bring your purchase to our loading zone. However, we will not always be able to assist in loading items into your car. In our effort to maintain low overhead and low pricing, we provide limited packing materials. Please bring packing material, such as furniture pads and blankets if required.